3/16/10

adidas Men's Pro Model 2G NBA Celtics Basketball Shoe

Cheap adidas Men's Pro Model 2G NBA Celtics Basketball Shoe Review




I have had an Adidas Pro Model 2G shoe before and have loved it! This one is no different. I could not find this model of the shoe until I came to the Celtics version. I love the shoe and love the Celtics so I was sold. They are comfortable and well made! The shoes also came in record time, just in time for a few games! Great shoe, would recommend to all.






adidas Men's Pro Model 2G NBA Celtics Basketball Shoe Overview


Green, Irish, always a contender, the Boston Celtics are the only team with 16 NBA championships. We've all heard, "They don't make shoes like they used to." But actually, they do. First introduced in 1969, this Pro Model basketball shoe's exquisite details are proof that craftsmanship isn't just a thing of the past.



*** Product Information and Prices Stored: Mar 16, 2010 04:09:43

1 comment:

  1. Looking nice. I have been looking for these kind of shoe models. I liked it last time i tried at finish line using Finish line coupons with 30% discount. Now i would like to buy these shoes so can you please let me know the price of these shoes.

    ReplyDelete